Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Epic!

That was epic. Very entertaining! Well done.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great stuff!

Hey Adam,

The movie was fantastic. As always stunning visual background and detail on characters. I thought the shot of the one creature trying to reach for the fruit over the water then falling in was just beautiful. Looking through your stuff I can see your progression as a character animator getting further and further. And your effects are as strong as ever.

There were a few shots that kind of jumped out as being off visually. The parts where it shows Bitey as youngin with all the other little creatures around him. I think the overall color tone and staging of that shot stood out against the style of the rest of the movie.

Other than that this was great. Keep it up!

chluaid responds:

oh yeah he's inside a globe tree there, which is a luminous chamber so there's light coming from all around. The result came out a little washed and desaturated. I also cut a few lines of narration out of there too, which mentions the "softly glowing chamber" so yeah it kinda stands out from the others. Thanks for the review!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Nice job!

You did a really nice job with this. Nice style in the animation. Keep it up and you'll go places. Have you taken any schooling for animation?

Later,

Dave

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Beautiful Artwork

Must say the water color is really nice.

Riff Off Riff Off

Half Assed

You did a half ass job on the whole thing.