Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Epic!

That was epic. Very entertaining! Well done.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great stuff!

Hey Adam,

The movie was fantastic. As always stunning visual background and detail on characters. I thought the shot of the one creature trying to reach for the fruit over the water then falling in was just beautiful. Looking through your stuff I can see your progression as a character animator getting further and further. And your effects are as strong as ever.

There were a few shots that kind of jumped out as being off visually. The parts where it shows Bitey as youngin with all the other little creatures around him. I think the overall color tone and staging of that shot stood out against the style of the rest of the movie.

Other than that this was great. Keep it up!

chluaid responds:

oh yeah he's inside a globe tree there, which is a luminous chamber so there's light coming from all around. The result came out a little washed and desaturated. I also cut a few lines of narration out of there too, which mentions the "softly glowing chamber" so yeah it kinda stands out from the others. Thanks for the review!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Nice job!

You did a really nice job with this. Nice style in the animation. Keep it up and you'll go places. Have you taken any schooling for animation?

Later,

Dave

Trapezoid n' Star Trapezoid n' Star

Very Nice

haha that was good. Nice build up to the shocking end. The end was spoiled for me do to that last review but whatever.

Mark Dodman Mark Dodman

Hit and miss.

Might be a hit and miss. But I think it has a glimpse of soul. Like it.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

ficken

It's ficken tANKmen 50 billion.

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Good job.

You've got good animation skills, like the timeing and spacing and that is good, the only thing is i think you need to improve your drawing skill, thats the only thing, it's good right now but just like in the parts where he's running away and you can see his abck view and front view and the peoples hand, other than that it was really good.

AligatorHead responds:

yeah. true that.

The Birth The Birth

o_O Weird

K that was weird, I don't like that kinda stuff with the whole cutting of the wrists and such, but, anyways the animation was very well done , as the art. I like this this style of animation so keep up with your animating.

Bunny Death - Chainsaw Bunny Death - Chainsaw

SHIT

K the only good thing was the blood, other than that it was shit, what did this take you and hour?. I mean a least try to make things longer for starters, second make them have a point, don't make it just a rabbit being killed, and don't say this is my first flash short so go easy and shit like that cuz it's stupid. When this is off the portal nobody's gunna even watch it.

Tates79 responds:

your an asshole, i dont give a shit if I said its one of my first animations, I was teaching my self how to animate characters! I put this on here for shits and giggles, maybe you should get that pickle out of your ass, and go back to church, bitch!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Great

Great job and I also saw you did sum effects work on the three musketeers. Great job.